Salty Lemon is on the lookout for passionate, talented people to expand its young team in Antwerp.
Join an amazing startup with international ambitions and become a key player in the development of our digital platform EXR.
Find our job listings below.
Business Developer / B2B Sales
Salty Lemon Entertainment is an independent game development studio based in Antwerp. We just released our indoor rowing app EXR and are looking for a Business Developer to manage our B2B relations and improve our financial growth. Besides creating and executing sales strategies, researching prospects and managing business relations will be essential tasks.
We are offering a full-time position (38h/week). Partial remote work is optional.
This list might change in the future, so it includes, but is not limited to the following tasks:
- Scouting potential partners such as rowing clubs, athletes or rowing machine manufacturers
- Contacting and following-up on leads
- Drafting, negotiating and closing profitable business deals with our partners
- Maintaining good relationships with our partners and keep them up-to-date
- Creating, updating and implementing a strategic sales plan that will be designed in close collaboration with the management
Are you an outgoing problem-solver with an interest in sports? Then you already check many of our boxes:
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English (about C1 proficiency level)
- Charismatic conversationalist
- Sports enthusiast
- Familiar with fitness applications
- Quick learner with problem-solving skills to propose mutually beneficial solutions
- Ability and willingness to travel for meetings and events
Whether you have a business degree or work experience only, we’re looking forward to hearing about your past projects.
- Experience in pitching ideas or even apps (obligatory)
- Experience in closing B2B deals (obligatory)
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, or a related discipline (preferred)
We’d love to get to know you, so tell us about relevant skills, hobbies or talents.
- Minimum B1 proficiency level in Dutch
- Proficiency with analytical tools, spreadsheet and presentation software
- Video game enthusiast
- Passion for cardio sports
Why Work At Salty Lemon?
At Salty Lemon, you will find yourself in a dynamic and cheerful team that aims to move mountains. We are a young Start-up that is creating EXR: The game that makes indoor rowing fun!
The crew has international ambitions and is well on their way to conquer the world with EXR. That means we need equally ambitious teammembers with a can-do attitude who we can count on to further help us build our future. If work hard play hard is right up your alley, let us know!