Salty Lemon is on the lookout for passionate, talented people to expand its young team in Antwerp.
Join an amazing startup with international ambitions and become a key player in the development of our digital platform EXR.
Find our job listings below.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will take on a key role to plan out the overall user experience of EXR. you will propose solutions and translate game design intentions into usable and innovative graphical user interfaces. You will need to come up with smart solutions and design the interfaces that will take EXR to the next level.
You will be providing UI/UX and Interaction design + documentation for various aspects of the game and be a part of the implementation.
Responsibilities can change in the future, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Work on UI design (Flows, Menus and HUDs).
- Create UI Prototypes and documentation.
- Work closely with Designers and Artists to create the structure and user journey of game interfaces.
- Create UI elements that deliver the best possible consistent user experience while staying within the engine’s technical requirements.
- Take an active role in implementation and feature delivery and test the integration of features in the game.
- Iterate based on feedback from users or raised by the development team.
- You have a background in graphic design/interaction design/HCI related area.
- You have at least 2 years of prior experience in the industry as a UX/UI Designer.
- You are efficient and methodical, and you understand the technical issues related to development.
- You are up to date with the latest UX/UI developments and you make a point of staying up to date.
- You are able to prototype and rapid iterate based on feedback received.
- You are proficient with prototyping tools such as Axure, Adobe XD, Photoshop, ... (or other software for creating flowcharts, wireframes or mock-ups).
- You like to work in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team with varied profiles.
- You are able to communicate in English.
- Experience with the Unity game engine.
- Experience with general game development principles.
- Basic knowledge of programming or scripting.
- Able to communicate in Dutch.
- Sports enthusiast.
- Familiar with fitness applications.
Why Work At Salty Lemon?
At Salty Lemon, you will find yourself in a dynamic and cheerful team that aims to move mountains. We are a young Start-up that is creating EXR: The game that makes indoor rowing fun!
The crew has international ambitions and is well on their way to conquer the world with EXR. That means we need equally ambitious teammembers with a can-do attitude who we can count on to further help us build our future. If work hard play hard is right up your alley, let us know!